How I raise My Credit Score
Hello everyone and Welcome
Today is July 16, 2018 and it is Monday.
how to raise my credit score to get a better rate when applying for a credit card, housing, car etc. and a better job.
How to work with the system to help my credit score up as soon as possible.
- First thing I pull my credit report from FREE https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action
- Print and save your credit report from the three agencies.
- Write a dispute letter to the three agencies. Do not send all at once. Send it first with Experian and after 4 days send it to Equifax then after 4 days send it to TransUnion.
- Make sure to have your dispute letter Notarized it is free from your bank where you go banking. Sometimes they do accept notary one per day so that will work out just fine.
- Once it is notarized, send it Registered mail and Certified Mail via the United Post Office. Make sure you make copies of all the letters you send and the USPS receipt attached with the copies of your Dispute Letter.
- If you are the Executor or Executrix of your ESTATE TRUST, you must write a Dispute Letter using the Letterhead of your EXECUTOR/EXECUTRIX OFFICE.
- Wait for about 4 days and send the next letter to EQUIFAX, then another 4 days send to TransUnion.
- Make sure to have a folder for each Credit Agency.
- There is no credit left in my Credit History except for the past 15 years of my Student Loan. I have written to the Department of Education that I am the originator of the funds and they have not responded to my letter certified and registered mail.
- Yes, indeed we are the Creditor of all these debts by way of our signature we give them access to our Treasury Direct Account via our Social Security.
Raising our credit score and to have abundant life so that we can be of service to others.
So this is my First Blog today.
Tuesday July 17, 2018
I do not know if i need to create another Post for a new date. But this is the same topic so I will just type in here.
Got an update with my credit report from the 3 Credit Bureaus and there are Hard Inquiries back to 2013.
So, today I draft a letter address to Experian and will mail it tomorrow via USPS registered and certified mail.
Likewise, I did finished finally my letter to the Commissioner and Secretary of Treasury and IRS concerning my car paid off by my Estate Trust.
All three will be mailed plus the Experian letter tomorrow. Much as I do want to share, this is Administrative process so everything is done in private.
Executrix Letter are printed in blue, with red thumb print and 2cents stamp cancelled by your signature with gold pen or blue pen wet ink. Must be notarized.
Wonder how much will it cost me to mail those Registered and Certified Mail tomorrow?
We will find out.
I am going to make a list here what I need to be doing for the couple of days.
- Next thing to do is to go over Equifax and the TransUnion and check the Hard Inquiries and Soft Inquires, check who access your credit report without your permission and notify them to delete the inquiry because it is hurting your credit score.
- Write a letter to the Commissioner and the Secretary and the IRS concerning the property “Embry Avenue”.
- File 1099a, 1099b, 1099c to all fictititou enities and get things done to attach to the letter address to the Commissioner, Secretary and the IRS.
Judges, Lawyers, Bankers etc
- Check for credit score before applying for another apartment if not ask if you can renew the lease.
Update RESUME and look for a business opportunity online and start making millions every single day!
Have a pleasant good evening everyone,